This is a tried and tested nurturing programme which helps us think about what we do, why we do it and how it makes us feel.
What does it cover?
Over the 10 week programme, you will look at lots of different topics including:
• Understanding why children behave as they do
• Recognising the feelings behind behaviour (ours and theirs)
• Exploring different approaches to discipline
• Finding ways to develop co-operation and self-discipline in children
• The importance of looking after ourselves.
Venue: West Allerdale Children’s Centre (Maryport), Ennerdale Road, Maryport
Dates: Friday 21st September to Friday 14th December
Time: 9:30am -11:30 am
For more information or to book a place contact:
Lynne Douglas on 016973 23401